Skoch Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is committed to high standards of ethical conduct and in pursuance of these we follow the following guidelines:
- The employees of the organization are barred from offering gifts or any other consideration that may be considered improper to any government functionary towards the conduct of business or towards discharging their official duties.
- Our awards follow an editorially independent process. Employees and their immediate relatives are ineligible for applying for or receiving any of our awards. Any form of canvassing towards our awards is prohibited and all such entries are summarily rejected. There is no monetary component to any of our awards and these are limited to a memento and a citation for all awards and additionally a biographical documentary and a festschrift in case of the SKOCH Challenger Lifetime achievement award.
- Most of our programs are designed in consultation with the relevant domain ministries, academics, economists and experts, etc. Due acknowledgment is provided to the government departments, academic and development institutions, etc. that extend formal institutional support to our programs.
- Given our commitment to inclusive growth and poverty alleviation, no gifts in any form are offered to the delegates attending our programs. Participation certificates having no commercial value are provided wherever relevant. Time relevant refreshments and meals are provided during the program in consideration of the program continuity and in the tradition of Indian hospitality.
- To enable a wider multi-stakeholder consultation and to provide policymakers and practitioners first-hand insights into the felt needs of the citizens, no delegate fee is charged for central as well as state government employees in our programs. In case as per their organizational/rules norms and applicable laws, delegates are required to take approvals or follow a process to participate in such programs, they are requested to take these measures beforehand.
- The cost of the programs, content generation, publicity and revenue generation is through sponsorships, advertising and delegate fee collection (from general category delegates). The names of sponsors are prominently acknowledged on our web- site, on-site as well as in general communication as per our published sponsorship benefits.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about this disclosure.