SKOCH Group is a Think Tank with expertise in Economics, Public Policy and Governance. It has published 18 well-acclaimed books in these areas including ModiNomics, Defeating Poverty, 1991-2016 – The Untold Story of Indian Reforms and India 2030 a Roadmap to $10 Trillion Economy.
It organizes India Economic Forum as well as Public Policy Forum in Partnership with institutions like ICRIER, RIS, NLU and Jindal University amongst others.
Recommendations of Skoch Group have demonstrated policy impact and its reports are referred by Political Leaders as well as used in Parliamentary replies.
NOTE: Kindly read the requirements carefully before responding. Apply only if you meet the criteria mentioned. Any under-qualification or overqualification is not acceptable. Do not apply if you have over four years of experience.
We are offering 6-12 month assignments on work from anywhere basis as Research Assistants in the following areas:
- Public Policy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Applicants must have completed/be finishing a Master’s degree with a thesis project. Research Scholars working on their MPhil/Ph.D. are preferred. Published papers are a plus.
- Only candidates with 2-4 years of research experience should apply. Preference would be given to degrees with an inbuilt Research Methodology paper/module/semester.
- Research-based paper writing skills.
- Candidates with published papers would be preferred.
- Ability to visualize and present content.
- Case of Volunteerism
- Defeating Poverty
- Tribal Affairs Annual report comparison
- Jalshakti Report
- Investment Challenges in India (FDI)
- History of Digital India
- UP the New Gujarat
- Volunteerism & Governance
- Northeast Issues – Volunteerism